Monday, September 29, 2008
Florida will receive $541 million in new federal foreclosure funds that must be used to buy property, rehabilitate abandoned homes and offer downpayment assistance to low-to-middle-income home buyers.Read the full story:http://www.floridarealtors.org/NewsAndEvents/n2-092908.cfm
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
I wanted to take a minute & let you know about a sale we are having. This is our Land Liquidation Sale!!!. I have a list of listings that the sellers are very motivated & have authorized me to liquidate their properties at unheard of prices. These are all priced below market value for Columbia County, FL / Lake City, FL area. Check out the list below & regardless if this is the exact type of property you are looking for, these are incredible deals to check out. Otherwise forward these to anybody that you may know that may be interested. NOW is the time to get a deal.
- Lot 3 - Sylvi Cir - Star Lake Subdivision. This is a .58 acre LakeFront Lot. Originally priced at $84,000. This has been reduced to $39,900. You simply will not find another quality Lake front lot at this price. Seller needs quick cash closing. This is a deal!!MLS 66648.
- Olivia Court. This is a construction development opportunity. 1.66 acres. Priced at $29,900, and bring any offer. Zoned RSF-3, 8 units per acre zoning, preliminary plat NOT filed shows 8 possible building lots, or build off existing road. MLS 63259.
- Explorer Glen - Plenty of room to raise horses or a few other animals.. 16.17 acres priced at only $6178 per acre. $99,900 list price. NEW Listing. MLS 67962. Well, Septic on property per owner. Ft. White, FL area. One of the best prices in the county for acreage this size. Massive price reduction from original listing.
- Happy Jack Dr. - Several 10 acre lots available. BEST PRICE in THE COUNTY!!! for 10 acre tracts. Priced at only $53,000 for Lots 6 & 8, and $58,000 for Lot 7. MLS 64578. Only about 10-15 minutes from Lake City. Great Value.
- Lot 5 - Gideon Pl. This is a 10 acre parcel with 2 homesites already setup.. 2 wells, 2 power poles, 2 sceptics, Reduced by over $45,000 for buyer to take advantage of this. Priced at $69,900. MLS 65364.
- Haygood Loop. Multi-Family Development opportunity. Priced at $89,900, this is a 1.4 acre parcel. It is zoned & land use for 8 units per acre. Good locations, very close to schools, High & Dry. Multi-Family is great for Lake City, FL. Good demand MLS 61057.
- Horse Way. 5 acres close to Lake City, Mostly pasture. New Listing. Priced at only $49,900. MLS 67926. Great value, Great location in north central Florida.
Email me back for a map & a flyer on any property you are interested in. I will be personally coordinating all offers for the above properties, so contact me right away with questions, and about putting in your offer.
More Good Deals on Land & Homes Available at: http://www.chadstewart.com/
What does the federal government bailout of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mean to home buyers and sellers? Generally, it's a good thing, and brings stability to the mortgage market. Most experts even expect mortgage rates to drop some over the short term, though qualifying for a mortgage will remain a challenge unless the feds tinker with fees or rules.Read the full story:http://www.floridarealtors.org/NewsAndEvents/n1-090808.cfm
Thursday, September 04, 2008
With most closings shut down by property insurers when a storm is "in the box," some sales may have to be scheduled between bouts of bad weather. Hurricane Gustav is departing only to see new threats from Hanna, a strengthening Ike and newcomer Josephine.Read the full story:http://www.floridarealtors.org/NewsAndEvents/n4-090308.cfm